Used Nissan Rogue for sale in Appleton, WI
Used Nissan Rogue for sale in Appleton, WI
Are you looking for a high-quality, pre-owned crossover that can handle whatever life throws your way? If so, check out the used Nissan Rogue for sale in Appleton, WI. Not only are our models ready for anything, but they’re also ready to be driven home from Russ Darrow Direct.
Once you get behind the wheel of our used Nissan Rogue models, you’ll feel the total control that available 4-wheel drive gives you. It can adapt to changing road conditions 30 times faster than a blink of an eye, so rain and snow covered pavement are no match as the system automatically sends power to the wheels that need it most.
For added control, the available Traction Control System senses wheel spin, and responds by reducing the throttle, or by applying brake pressure to help maintain traction. Many of our models also feature the powerful 2.5L 4-cylidner engine that boasts 170 horsepower, 175 lbs.-ft. of torque, and a Continuously Variable Transmission so you can get the most out of your 4-wheel drive.
Besides optimal control, the used Nissan Rogue is also versatile in terms of interior space and storage. The available 60/40 split rear seats let you easily configure seating for five passengers with the seats up, or an impressive 57.9 cubic-ft. of cargo space with the seats folded flat. And because Nissan knows cargo comes in all shapes and sizes, you can also fold down the front passenger for items up to 8-ft. long. If that isn’t enough storage space, many of our models have a huge glove compartment big enough for your laptop, plus a deep center console with built in pen holders in the lid.
For when your cabin is full of passengers, it’s important to keep everyone comfortable and entertained, and many of our used Rogue models have available features that make that easy. For starters, you can let your passengers take in tons of light with the available sliding sunroof, and keep them warm with heated leather seats. Drivers and passengers can also feel the assurance of never getting lost with the available Navigation System1 on a 5-inch full color touchscreen.
You also have access to tons of tunes with available SiriusXM® Satellite Radio2, an iPod®3 interface system, and built-in USB input4. You can also jam out to these tunes with the available Bose®5 audio system with eight custom-tuned speakers. There are also available steering-wheel mounted controls to access your music, cruise control, and the available Bluetooth®6 Hands-free phone system.
While many used crossovers on the market today may feature a rearview camera to help you get into a tight space, many of our used Nissan Rogue models go above and beyond with the innovative Around View® Monitor and Rear Backup Camera7. These two features use four wide-angle cameras to help you park into tight spots or while parallel parking. You can not only see the front, back, left, and right of your Rogue, but you can also see a Bird’s-eye View, which is a composite overhead view of your Rogue. This lets you see your exact position in relation to the surrounding objects on all sides.
When you’re ready to experience all the control, versatility, technology, and safety the used Nissan Rogue for sale in Appleton, WI, has to offer, visit Russ Darrow Direct. Our dealership is open six days a week, and has a variety of used Rogue models ranging in year, color, price, engine, miles, and more, so you’re sure to find the perfect one for you. Call 888-679-0753 to schedule a test drive today.Directions to Russ Darrow Direct Appleton
1. Never program while driving. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road regulations.
2. SiriusXM Satellite Radio and NavTraffic require subscriptions sold separately after trial period. Subscriptions governed by Customer Agreement at siriusxm.com. Fees and programming subject to change. Available only to those 18 or older in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. ©2012 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
3. Always give your full attention to driving. Avoid operating your iPod® in such a way that you can be distracted during vehicle operation. See dealer for details. iPod is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. All rights reserved. iPod not included.
4. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Do not operate any devices connected to the USB or auxiliary audio input jack while driving.
5. Bose is a registered trademark of The Bose Corporation.
6. Availability of specific features is dependent upon the phone’s Bluetooth® support. Please refer to your phone Owner’s Manual for details. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nissan is under license.
7. Parking aid/convenience feature. Cannot completely eliminate blind spots or warn of moving objects. May not detect every object. Always check surroundings before moving vehicle. Not a substitute for proper backing procedures. Always turn to check what is behind you before backing up. The Around View® Monitor was introduced first by Nissan’s INFINITI Luxury division.